We are a rapidly growing software company offering opportunities for career growth, exposure to multiple industries, and the chance to create significant value for customers.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN who want to play a critical role in advancing leads through the sales funnel to ultimately drive value for customers and DecisionNext.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, and learn multiple industries. Individuals who are smart, challenge the status quo, and enjoy creating will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Research, engage, and qualify prospects whose needs align with the value proposition of our software.
- Execute prospecting campaigns (via email, phone) to build a steady pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Manage inbound leads to move qualified prospects through the early stages of the sales funnel.
- Coordinate with Account Executives from the research stage throughout the entire sales cycle
- Identify opportunities to improve the sales development process.
- Proactive and diligent prospecting, researching and effective CRM management
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing teams for seamless customer experience.
- 0-1 years in sales/marketing development role
- Self-motivated, enjoys challenges, and takes ownership of performance/results
- Team player and innovative thinker
- Professionally and confidently can interact with executives
- Writes and speaks clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally
- Tenacious curiosity and a desire to learn and grow
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- CRM platform experience
- Sales/marketing work experience
- Ag/Food or Natural Resources background
- Indianapolis, IN
DecisionNext is helping food, natural resources and chemical companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through machine learning. We make “big data,” “machine learning,” and “artificial intelligence” tangible for our clients.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Broad experience across sales and marketing disciplines
- Exposure to multiple industries
- Startup work environment
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.