DecisionNext is hiring highly driven individuals with problem solving skills, business acumen, and a desire to meaningfully interact with customers. Customer Success Managers play a critical role by ensuring customers capture maximum value from DecisionNext as the “super user” of our software.
- Work with the customer to understand their business goals for DecisionNext software and relevant internal business processes
- Work with DecisionNext implementation team to be an expert in the software
- Be the liaison between DecisionNext software and the customer stakeholders
- Gather customer feedback for product improvement
The role of Customer Success Manager is to ensure our clients receive the value available from our SaaS implementations. Given that we’re a fast-growing small company, every one of our team members must be a utility player. This means that in addition to the primary consulting responsibilities there will be a variety of additional roles, ranging from Sales, to Sales Consulting, to Product Strategy, to making coffee in the office.
DecisionNext is a rapidly growing “software as a service” (SaaS) company based in San Francisco, offering highly focused analytics solutions to companies in commodity industries like Mining, Food, Agriculture, and Chemicals. Our software helps customers make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations. DecisionNext places significant importance on building, supporting and developing a high-power team.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, and learn multiple industries. Individuals who are smart and productively irreverent will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Undergraduate degree with a strong record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated excellence in a field, which may be academic, work, or athletic.
- An entrepreneurial attitude, with an eye towards identifying growth opportunities
- Fundamental curiosity about our business, our clients’ businesses, and the world we live in.
- Proven experience applying quantitative and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
- Comfortable with diplomatically challenging and pushing our clients.
- Passion for coaching or mentoring others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.