We are a rapidly growing software company offering opportunities for career growth, exposure to multiple industries, and an awesome startup environment.
DecisionNext is helping food, natural resources and chemical companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through sophisticated analytical tools. We make “big data,” “machine learning,” and “artificial intelligence” tangible for our clients.
We're looking for full-time talented, driven individuals with great energy, passion and initiative to drive new business acquisition as an Account Executive (AE). AE’s play a critical role in the sales organization by cultivating relationships and closing deals that drive value for customers and DecisionNext.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, and learn multiple industries. Individuals who are smart, challenge the status quo, and productively irreverent will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Work with Inside Sales team and Marketing to receive qualified leads.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Identify, reach, influence, and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success.
- Play a role in recruiting top talent across our organization.
- You have a competitive drive, desire to learn, and are self motivated.
- You are resilient. This role is not for the faint of heart, it’s for the challenge seeker who wants an opportunity to prove themselves and come out on top of really hard work.
- You can professionally and confidently interact with executives.
- You are willing to take on tough challenges and find new ways of being successful.
- You take ownership for performance and results.
- You write and speak clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally.
- You have 3+ years experience of B2B sales in agriculture, mining, chemical, or software. Prior experience selling software is not necessary.
- You possess a track record of carrying challenging sales quotas and meeting (exceeding) annual sales goals for innovative product/services offerings that are still new to the market.
- You can travel 50% of the time to meet with clients and prospects.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Exposure to multiple industries
- Startup work environment
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.