DecisionNext is a rapidly growing software company helping food, natural resources and chemicals companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through sophisticated analytical tools. We make “big data” and “machine learning” and “artificial intelligence” tangible for our clients.
DecisionNext is looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern to assist in the areas of sales enablement, brand awareness, demand generation, market research and customer insights. Most of your time will be spent working with our Marketing Team to create content and execute digital campaigns.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, grow with the company, learn multiple industries, and develop professional skills through on-the-job experience.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to understand the customer and help shorten the sales cycle
- Research prospects to provide actionable recommendations for expanding our reach through digital marketing
- Monitor digital channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our content creation and distribution
- Create content for and execute digital marketing campaigns across social media, web, email, and advertising
- Capture and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Has a proactive, curious, outgoing, self-starter attitude
- Ability to juggle several assignments at once, to work independently to achieve completion, and to take initiative
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Takes ownership for performance and results
- Able to write and speak clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in marketing or communications (e.g., public relations, advertising, journalism) or an agriculture-related discipline
- Familiarity with marketing tools and strategies (CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Involvement and leadership in student marketing or pre-professional organizations is a plus (NAMA,, FFA, 4-H, etc.)
- Part-time internship, 10-20 hours a week with flexible hours
- School credit can be earned with this internship
- Will need your own laptop
- Part-Time Internship
- Dallas, TX or Remote
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.