We are a rapidly growing SaaS company serving Food, Agribusiness & Natural Resources and looking for individuals who think independently, challenge the status quo, and are productively irreverent .
DecisionNext helps purchasing, pricing, and sales teams make confident decisions in commodity markets through an integrated & interactive software platform powered by predictive analytics.
The "Decision Consultant" Position:
The purpose of the Decision Consultant role is to generate new business by helping new customers achieve their business objectives with DecisionNext solutions.
The Decision Consultants objective is to find the overlap between a prospect's business gaps & priorities and DecisionNext technology. Decision Consultants do this by helping prospects rightly assess their business objectives, processes, current state and desired state. This takes genuine curiosity about our customer's world, drive to get results, ability to handle ambiguity, and business savvy.
This role may sound like an Account Executive - it's the closely related but more highly evolved role.
Decision Consultants play a critical role in the sales organization by cultivating relationships and closing deals that drive value for customers and DecisionNext.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth venture and grow with the company, while working across multiple industries.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
- Work with Inside Sales team and Marketing to receive qualified leads.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Identify, reach, influence, and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success.
- You take ownership for performance and results.
- You have a competitive drive, desire to learn, and are self motivated.
- You are resilient. This role is not for the faint of heart, it’s for the challenge seeker who wants an opportunity to prove themselves and come out on top of really hard work.
- You can professionally and confidently interact with executives. You can ask hard questions. You can respectfully challenge assumptions.
- You write and speak clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally.
- You meet 1 of 3 criteria:
- 3+ years of experience in industry in a purchasing, sales, or pricing team
- 3+ years of B2B sales
- 3+ years selling enterprise level software
- You are able to travel 50% to meet with customers and prospects, including international travel.
- Remote based
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.